> Miss New Zucci: Weekend trip to Milan

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 2 August 2015

Weekend trip to Milan


As I've finally got a weekend off and I'm not spending this Sunday on our summer house where there is zero internet connection I wanted to share the photos I took while I was visiting Milan! I went on a weekend trip with Clara during our spring break and since then I've been too occupied with everything else to have the time to go through the photos we took.

Anyways, we had a great time ! We visited a couple of tourist attractions, went shopping and spent a lot of time drinking coffee and eating gelato. We were there in the middle of Design Week and got to participate on a couple of PR parties and went to the Design Week Festival. It was so much fun! Sadly I don't have any photos from it because my phone crashed and I lost everything. Well, that's life... (but I still have an outfit post for you guys!!).  I'm really looking forward to going back to this beautiful city.

No comments :

Post a Comment