> Miss New Zucci: The last conspiracy - Chelsea boot

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 9 November 2014

The last conspiracy - Chelsea boot


So far, two things have happened this weekend: I picked up these beauties at the post office and I spent my entier Saturday at an education fair/going through all the brochures I came home with. There's not much time left now before I have to start sending in applications! Well, that's why I didn't post this post yesterday.  And the reason why there haven't been a lot post lately is because.. well, you know; I'm working my ass off. BUT due to a serie of lucky events, all my classes are canceled tomorrow and Tuesday is a public holiday in France so I've a well deserved extended weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to Dantesk with some friends. Really looking forward to it!

Anyway, I've been looking for the perfect pair of chelsea boots a long time. When I found these at the last conspiracy on sale for only 80 I was quick to click them home. The sole on my pair is much darker than the ones pictured at their web-page, but as all their shoes are handcrafted there might be slight variations within a model. Personally I think that's the charm though! If you love them as much as I do, you can  buy them here.


No comments :

Post a Comment