> Miss New Zucci: DIY: Bracelets

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Monday 3 November 2014

DIY: Bracelets




As I told you earlier today, I've spent some time making bracelets lately and I wanted to share the result with you guys. I figured it wouldn't be necessary to make a post explaining how I made every single one of the bracelets as most of them are really simple, but if you have any questions (or want me to make a tutorial on some of them) don't hesitate to leave a comment below! 

You will need a good selection of:
- Chains 
- Thread / leather bands
- Pearls / charms
- Clasps and jump rings

Plus a couple of different pliers.


Excluding the pliers, clasps, jump rings and a couple of the chains and pearls I bought all this for less than 40 euros (the gem chain being the most expensive) and I still have a lot left. A good idea if you want to save money is to go through your old jewelry and re-use different parts (chains, clasps, charms etc..). 

I've made a lot of different bracelets with different styles, and they're not necessarily meant to be worn all at once (or hey, why not?). You can see me wearing some of them in this outfit post. And as I mentioned earlier: don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!


2 comments :